The Global Project Mainstreaming EbA is delighted to invite you to the free and public webinar
Evidence on the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation (II): Valuating and communicating the economic benefits of EbA
within a series of three webinars of the International EbA Community of Practice in collaboration with UN- Environment REGATTA and Practical Action.
Time: Thursday, 16 March, 2017 at 8:30 - 10:00 AM CET
Economic tools for counting, capturing and investing in ecosystems as climate adaptation infrastructure – Lucy Emerton (Environment Group)
Valuating economic benefits of EbA in Thailand: EbA sediment trap versus dredging- Nitiphan Trongkarndee, (Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, Thailand)
Communicating “Building with Nature for Coastal Resilience” – Susanna Tol (Wetlands International)
How to join the webinar with SABA MEETING:
- Kindly ensure in advance that Java is installed and updated: www.java.com.
- For Windows: → Start button →Control Panel →Double click Java icon →Java Control Panel
- For Mac OS: → Apple icon →System Preferences →Java icon →Java Control Panel
- We recommend cable internet access instead of WiFi for a stable connection
- Recommended browser : Internet Explorer (Windows), Firefox (Windows 8 or Mac), Safari (Mac)
- After the system check, enter your details below and click “Join Webinar.”
- The name you enter is the displayed during the Webinar